- All orders placed before 11am Central Time Monday through Friday will be shipped the same day. Orders placed outside that time frame will go out on the next business day.
Domestic (U.S.) Shipping
- Our shipping costs are determined by the weight of the parcel, our location and your delivery location.
- First Class mail is estimated at 3-7 business days for delivery.
- Priority Mail is estimated at 1-3 business days for delivery.
- Express mail is estimated at 1-2 business days for delivery.
- Please note that USPS First Class (Domestic) has a weight limit of 13oz and as such, not all orders will qualify based on the total order weight.
- Please note that USPS First Class Package (International) has a weight limit of 4lbs and as such. Any orders over 4lb will then be required to be shipped USPS Priority which is fast, but pricey.We are happy to provide some expert guidance if you are encoutnering an issue with the calculated shipping rates. Please send a quick email with your concerns to email@example.com and we will do our very best to assist.
PLEASE BE AWARE - Orders that are needed for special occasions or have a time sensitive need should always be shipped via Express Mail as sometimes the USPS takes things the scenic route to their destination which can cause delays in delivery. Express Mail is the only service whereby the USPS provides a money-back guarantee that the package will be delivered within a specific time.
- We love our international customers and there are very few countries that we do not ship to. That said, there are a few important things to note if you are ordering from afar.
- Please note that delivery times for international order can very widely. We understand that international shipping can be quite a costly exercise and encourage you to consider all the factors prior to placing your order.
- Please note that USPS First Class delivery times can be anywhere between 2-6 weeks. It is uncommon for delivery to take 6 weeks but it has happened on occasion. It is also important to note, that we are not able to investigate the status of any packages until 6 weeks after the order was shipped.
- Long story short.....please be patient and appreciate that once the package has left our hands, we are at the mercy our the relevant postal services and the customs agents who handle the packages on the destination side.
Customs Fees & Possible Taxes
- International orders may be subject to customs fees or taxes. These extra costs are determined and charged once a shipment reaches your country of residence. The amount charged depends on the country to which the order was shipped as each country has its own set of laws and fees. The charges are not made or determined by Le Bomb Shop so please direct any questions in regards to these costs and the customs clearance process to your local customs office.
- Le Bomb Shop will not be held responsible for any customs fees and/or taxes that are applied to your parcel upon its arrival in your country. You, the customer, will be responsible for paying any additional charges for customs clearance. Le Bomb Shop must declare all items at their purchased price and cannot change this amount to lower customs fees.
- If your parcel is refused, you will then be responsible for the original shipping charges as well as any custom fees or taxes that are incurred. If you return the parcel to Le Bomb Shop these costs (shipping. taxes, customs fees) will be deducted from your merchandise refund. In the rare instance that the price to return the merchandise exceeds the total amount of the merchandise originally purchased, including shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
Order Confirmation & Shipping Confirmation
- Le Bomb Shop will send you an email confirming your order to the email address you entered on your order.
- Once the item has shipped you will receive an additional email confirming shipment along with the shipping details to that same email address.
- If you do not find an email from us in your inbox, please check your spam filter and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and/or safe sender list.