- Providing you an opportunity to opt out of our emails per the new General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") that comes into effect May 25, 2018.
Collection of Information
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us, such as:
- Full name, Email address, phone number, shipping address;
- Billing information and payment details (such as billing address, credit card details, and other sensitive financial information, specifically for the purpose of completing your transaction);
- Username and password for your Le Bomb Shop account
- A record of your Le Bomb Shop orders, purchase history, and shopping behavior and preferences;
- Information provided by you through your interactions with us in social media; and
- Location and geographic information that could be collected if you use our mobile site or app.
- The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists. Your data will be stored for as long as Le Bomb Shop is an active business or until you ask us to remove it.
- The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
- We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
- Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
- Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
- Website users who don’t want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
- We will not sell your information that is collected on this site with other companies.
Le Bomb Shop is intended for users who are 13 years of age and older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to Le Bomb Shop. If you believe we may have collected information from a person under the age of 13, please promptly contact firstname.lastname@example.org so we can correct.
YOU MAY OPT OUT AT ANY TIME by updating your user account, clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of our emails or by contacting email@example.com.
You may also address any questions or complaints in regards to this policy to firstname.lastname@example.org